Monday, September 16, 2013

About me

Hello all, my name is Sam and today is the day I finally start insanity's 60 day challenge! I have started dieting and am finally ready to begin with the challenge.  I have been heavy all of my life and have tried ll sorts of different diets and diet pills and work outs with no luck. I am about to start a new life for myself as a nurse and am ready for a new body!  I have always been heavier and have felt left out of a lot of things because of this but I'm not going to let my weight hold me back anymore this is a new chapter for me, and I'm ready to start! 


(I'm going to need our help though so please post, give me feedback, tell me success stories, anything! I read somewhere that starting a blog while doing insanity can help to keep you motivated so come on guys keep me motivated!)

I am 5'6 and I weigh 210 lbs. I am 19 and tired of being heavy! I am starting insanity and taking control of my life I work full time and am going to school so its hard for me to eat at home but I'm going to make this work! I have always been heavy and insecure about myself and I want to change that once and for all but I need help and encouragement ! so please if you have tips or questions or success stories to keep me motivated I would love to hear them!


goals:
I want to go buy a swimsuit and be able to go swimming with my friends without feeling self conscious  I want to go to a store and try on clothes that a teenager should wear , I want to feel better about myself, I want to live a more active lifestyle,  I want to kayak and canoe and hike without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack! I want to lose 50 lbs in the next 6 months.my goal is to be 145 by my birthday Feb 28th (the best birthday gift ever)
I hope I can do this!






This is me today 9/16 210 lbs   5'6

No comments:

Post a Comment