Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day One Follow Up

So today is the first day after trying insanity and boy am I tired. I'm not as sore as I was the first time I tried it (thank you extra stretches!). I am a little stiff and have a few aches in my upper back and legs. No big deal they're nothing I can't handle! I'm about to start day 2 but I need a little break after work.


So today my diet has been



Cracker Barrel 300 calorie baked Chicken Dinner

Nutri Gram bar
2 tbsp. of Almonds
Lots of water!






Sorry It took me so long to get back one I had to work kind of late tonight within the next hour I will be doing Insanity day 2 and then I will update !


Oh and I've decided every 2 weeks I am going to update with pictures so 13 more days and we'll see if we can see a change! (I am so excited!)






Thanks for your support,
Sam !

No comments:

Post a Comment